There are many ways you can support PAWS of Grays Harbor and the shelter animals. We can not provide the care and shelter these animals need without dedicated volunteers, and the support of our community. Your support is appreciated.
Our monthly expenses for the care and boarding of our shelter animals can be quite high. We try to stretch every dollar in the hopes that it will allow us to save one more animal. Please consider contributing.
- Make a donation as gift in a friends name. This is a great gift idea for animal lovers. Please note the friends name, address and any special message; we will send a thank you card letting them know a donation has been made in their name and who sent it.
- Make a memorial donation in memory of a loved one or pet that has passed. This is a great way to honor a life. Please note the families name, address and any special message; we will send a card letting them know a memorial donation has been made in the loved ones name and who sent it.
- Make a regular monthly donation. Monthly giving is one of the easiest ways for most people to support our shelter animals. These donations may be stopped at any time should your financial situation change.
- Planned giving can benefit the shelter and you. Speak with your accountant to find out how a planned gift may provide tax benefits, or to your attorney to find out how you can leave a gift to the animals through your estate.
If you are not comfortable donating online, donations can be mailed to:
PAWS of Grays Harbor
PO Box 451
Aberdeen, WA 98520
Is your family, business or organization interested in raising funds for PAWS of Grays Harbor? We appreciate your generosity. Listed below are a few approved fundraising ideas:
- Have a party. Throwing a party? Instead of gifts, ask attendees to bring donations for cats and dogs at the shelter. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we are currently in need of.
- Have a bake sale. Get together with friends and bake cakes and cookies, dog treats are also a big hit. Let everyone know that you are selling baked goods with the proceeds going to PAWS of Grays Harbor.
- Make a challenge. Challenge another office or class to see who can raise the most funds for the shelter. Create your own rules and determine what group will win. Need help with a prize? Contact PAWS of Grays Harbor and let us know if we can help out.
Do you have an idea? Contact us at email@example.com to get your fundraiser approved.
Walk for a Dog
Don’t just take your dog for a walk… Take your Walk for a Dog! Go to WoofTrax.com, download the app, and support PAWS of Grays Harbor every time you walk your dog.
Shop using Amazon Smile
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
Relax with a bottle of Nirvana
A portion of every bottle of Nirvana purchased from the Westport Winery is donated to PAWS of Grays Harbor. Have a glass and help a shelter animal.
Volunteering at PAWS of Grays Harbor can be very rewarding. From seeing the love in an animals eyes that may not otherwise know love, to comforting a member of the community that has lost their beloved pet. There are many things that need to be done daily, and we rely on dedicated volunteers to ensure that things get done. If you would like more information about volunteering, completing community service hours or a senior project for school; please complete a Volunteer Inquiry.
If you are interested in opening your home to foster a pet until it is able to find a permanent home, please complete an application and we will contact you.